BibleGateway.com Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Chicken Perch Finished


Tonight I finally finished building the perch for our chickens. Here is a picture of the finished product. Actually not completely done, as I would like to sand the actual perches a bit better and maybe hit the whole thing with a coat of paint or stain.

Now I just need to build the nest boxes, fix the roofing, fence in the run area, and purchase the chickens along with some supplies like feeders and waterers, food, grit, etc.

1 comment:

Robb said...

After showing off the newly completed perch to my daughters, I had to explain how the chickens would sleep on there. The next day when I got home from work, my 2 years old daughter, Taryn, told me "the chickens sleep on the ladder, Daddy".

At first I had no idea what she was talking about, but then it all made sense. It does look like a ladder, doesn't it?