BibleGateway.com Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Big Day

We had a big day yesterday. I came home from work and Paula had a pan of homemade macaroni and cheese in the oven.

And my new tonneau cover was on the porch, freshly delivered from Amazon.com. I got the Lund Genesis Tri-Fold and it really was about a 5 minute install, no exaggeration. Line it up at front of bed, clamp down the front, unbuckle the mid section and unfold. Clamp down two rear clamps. Done. Took longer to pull into the barn (all the while tearing up my very wet lawn with my very big and heavy truck tires).

Then we packed up the kids and went out to look at some puppies. We ended up putting down a deposit on a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier female. They are 3 weeks old right now, so we have wait until May. We played with the mom, "Claire", and watched the puppies for about an hour before we finally left. Marion Morse is the breeder, and she is in Webster, NY. website link

No comments: