BibleGateway.com Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Introduction

Every piece of crap on the internet has a blog now, so why should I be any different?

Who am I?

I'm a software engineer from upstate New York, currently working mostly in a server-side Java/J2EE environment, talking to Oracle databases, and interfacing with legacy systems via SOAP, Websphere MQ, and custom connectors.

I love the outdoors. I've been hunting and fishing for as long as I can remember. I also like to go four wheeling in my Jeep Rubicon. I mostly hunt in upstate NY and Pennsylvania. I got a chance to hunt Caribou in Alaska a few years back, and I'm going on a fly-in fishing trip in Canada next year.

I'm married with two beautiful daughters and an Airedale Terrier. We own a house out in the country, backing up to an abandoned apple orchard. The barn makes for great storage and a dream workshop -- plenty of room for the Jeep and my workbench, air compressor, welder, etc.

Boring introductions out of the way, now I can focus on adding content that nobody will ever read.

No comments: